
We already got a car seat and stroller! they are just sitting in my house and I cannot wait to use them! I wish i had a baby to push around and take for rides! (obsessed much? I think so) I wanted a nice jogging stroller, but not just to jog in, one for ever day use so we got this BOB stroller and I am so in love. It is the smoothest ride and it has shocks too. I wish I could ride in it but it only will hold 70 lbs.... bummer.

Then this car seat will attach to the stroller so I can use it while he is still itty bitty. This thing is heavy. I think all car seats are. then add a 10 lb and up baby to it? Moms must have huge biceps! I struggle with this thing with out a baby in it. I better start seriously pumping some iron. why do they always have to slap baby warning stickers all over things? It drives me nuts that they do that.



2 comments:
We have a bob stroller too and they are the best! They are so smooth you can barely even tell you're pushing anything. You are so cute pregnant, sorry to hear about the kidney stones, that sounds awful.
I've always wanted a BOB, I've only ever heard wonderful things about them!
And you will get your "mommy muscles" in no time :D
Post a Comment