


Yep it's true. I spent the day in the ER with kidney stones. I have never been in so much pain in my life! I think labor will be easier then having a stone. They had to be careful giving me pain meds because of the baby, but they gave me morphine, and that didn't even touch the pain, in fact it kept getting worse, then more morphine and it still kept getting worse. then they gave me something stronger then morphine and that finally helped. (all while monitoring the baby of course.) and they had to take xrays of my belly (they HAD too) so I got to see my lil peanut's skeleton inside of me! It looked so funny, but it was cute. I have had a few kidney stones before and some women just happen to get them every time they are pregnant, so I just might be one of those lucky ones! I think being prego made it worse because You don't just have to worry about yourself, but there is someone else who is way more important that you have to worry about also. so im hoping it will not happen again, at lease until he is out




3 comments:
kidney stones?! that sounds terrible! sorry bec!
you look so cute though, love the baby belly!
Dude, kidney stones + pregnancy should be against the laws of nature!
I can't believe you are already more than half way there. I am so excited to see pictures of your darling little boy.
I can't believe you got kidney stones! That must have been rough! You look amazing though and I'm so excited for you! Little boys are the best :) I think you should reveal the name.... I want to know!
Post a Comment