Saturday, October 16, 2010

A post for wedding shoes

Look at thees! aren't they so fun???? I love them! All thees pictures are from Nordstrom. They have a wedding section with awesome stuff
So soft and dainty


The wedding is outdoors. heals and grass don't mix. hope Paula wants her lawn arriated (doubt I spelled that right. you know what I'm talking about. when it looks like there is dog poop all over someones lawn? but it's really dirt?)





love love love thees. and the heels aren't too high either. ill probably have to get some flats in case my feet are killing me
I think my colors will be toup? Taupe? Tope? can't spell that one either. that color that is grey-ish and brown-ish? So that color and cream. I am all about neutral colors. Maybe my sash on my dress will be that color I can't spell.
Oh! and I have another great idea! I want a photo booth at the reception! so all the guests will have a take home souvenir! great idea, huh? but someone will be working it because you don't put in money. hmmm... maybe I can charge people so I can make money! OK maybe not.... But I love that idea. I would love to go to a wedding that I could leave with a strip of photos. Then I get the pictures of all the guests doing funny things to put in an album for my guest book. I heard it was only $350 so I told my parents that and they said "that's not bad at all!". then when I called the lady to ask her the info, and it was double that. oops.... still haven't told mom and dad that!
Then I want Gallery Photography to do the photos. I love their work!
So everything is coming together. I still have a lot of time, but time goes by so fast and it will be here before I know it.





2 comments:

mary plus vince said...

i LOVE that first pair! so sparkly and gorgeous!!!!

John + Bethany said...

I thought my wedding was going to be on some grass so I got some tall flip flops, that way I still had the height I needed for my dress but no heel plus they were really comfy. Or do flats and have your dress made shorter. But all of these shoes are cute too, so it's a tough decision. :-)