Sunday, November 15, 2009

Meet Landon.
I have been dating him seriously since the first week of July. I have known him for a few years, but never really paid attention to him. ha ha. But we started hanging out and hit it off! we have so much in common. we are always going camping, fishing, 4 wheeling, going to the gym, anything we do we have a blast. I love him to pieces. He treats me like such a princess and he is so caring. So hopefully I can keep this blog updated with us, and not just crazy random boring posts I have been doing!

3 comments:

pirate ride said...

Bex YAY! I am so happy for you and he's very cute! Whoot whoot!

mary plus vince said...

yay becci, this is so exciting!! he's cute too :D

amsorensen.blogspot.com said...

Sooo.. cute together... Andy & I had fun meeting u & going 2 Olive garden w/ u & Landon.. come stay agian w/ us any time :)