WE are BEYOND THRILLED to announce that I am pregnant! I found out on July 13! I had been feeling way sad a few days before i found out. So I thought it was just PMS, but then it wouldn't go away. So I came home for lunch to take a test, and it was positive!!! (ladies, please save your 16 to 20 dollars on tests from the regular grocery store. did you know that all a dollar sells them for 1 DOLLAR!!!!! so stock up because they are 100% legit. it is All A Dollar's number 1 best seller!) anyways, I wanted to tell Landon so bad but he was at work and i wanted to tell him in person. i went back to work then rushed home to make a onsie that said I love Daddy, wrapped it up in a box with the test stick. I was watching out the window waiting for him to come home. He was surprised i had a wrapped present for him (it was wrapped in Christmas paper). when he opened it he was shaking he couldn't believe it! we are so excited we can't stand it! Lil' Nugget is due around the end of March. I am only 4 weeks along I think.
This is something I have wanted more then ANYTHING in my life, and now that it is here, I'm thinking uh oh!! This is a scary thing! I'm not second guessing it at all, I'm just scared! is that normal?? I worry about all the things that could go wrong, the well being of my baby, my body, being tired, sick. Landon's dad is a twin and i have twins in my family so there is a chance I could have twins!
We are so excited for this next Chapter in our life. We cannot wait! as soon as I get my wedding pictures next week I will post them. They are beautiful!
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Wow, Becci, congrats! I had to giggle a little that in the same post you wrote about getting your wedding photos back...you guys didn't waste any time! :-) You are going to be a such a cute mom. I hope you are feeling good so far.
Wahoo, congratulations Becci! Being a mother is the greatest thing in the world. And it is totally normal to be insanely excited and scared all at the same time. :D
Congrats!!!! Very Very excited for you!
Congrats!! That is so very exciting. You're going to be a great mom. It's the best thing in the world.
I"m so excited for you! Congrats!
yay!!! I can now come nanny your child :)
Congratulations! It is totally normal to be nervous about being a mom, it is a huge change, but you will be great. Being a mom has brought more joy to my life than I could ever imagine. I'm so excited for you.
Post a Comment