Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 has been by far the fastest year to fly by! Even though some life changing events, both good and bad have happened, it has been the best year ever. I think 2011 will even be better. I'm getting married! crazy! And hopefully I will be pregnant by the end of the year. oh man, thats just so weird to think about! I don't feel like I am 25, or that I'm at the age to be married, or have a baby. I don't know why I feel so young because I have lived on my own twice, experienced things most adults don't ever experience, been through alot and I still fell like I'm 19 or 20! it just all seams so weird to me. I need to get over it though. because I am so ready for those things and to move into the next chapter of my life.

The wedding plans are going great to far. I got the big major important stuff figured out, like location, dress, photographer, the date. Penelope starts fitting my dress any day now! I am so excited for that! And Gallery Photography is the photographer. Kelly is AMAZING. Check out his website! I love his style. His pictures are so gorgeous. In January/February Ill start doing all the other Little things.


This is my aunt Paula's house in Farmington where the wedding will be. this is the view from where Landon and I will be standing. I love how different it is, we will be up high, instead of my walking straight down an isle, i will be walking up stairs on the side up a hill to a gazebo. where my uncle is standing, that's where the family and friends will be sitting. its different and I love it!
her gorgeous yard, there is an amazing pool down there.

water fall and stream with a bridge over it


the gazebo! they will trim the bushes so people can actually see us. thees pictures are just half her yard, i didn't upload the other pictures. but you will see it eventually!
My booth at Whisperwood & Co is doing so awesome! I love the idea that girls are walking around wearing the cute things I have made! I need to do Etsy, it seems like alot of work getting it up and running, but I need to do it.


3 comments:

Eliza said...

That yard is GORGEOUS!!! I'm excited to hear all the wonderful things that 2011 has in store for you :D

Stacy said...

That is such an amazing location. I can't wait to see the finished product of everything. Congrats and good luck with all the wedding planning and baby planning. :)

pirate ride said...

FABULOUS Bex!! Your wedding is going to be perfeft!!