Monday, July 5, 2010

Check out my hat I just made! I am pretty dang proud of myself! If you look close, it's not perfect, but thank goodness you can't tell from far away! I love the bright green stitching on the black fabric. and the lining is a way cute green, grey and black stripped fabric. I am a total hat girl. I have way too many. Landon's brother said this to me last weekend: "I don't think I have ever seen you wear the same hat twice." ha ha I'm sure that's probably true. See? I told you I was going to start sewing! I forgot how much I love it. I am still working on the quilt I'm doing that i posted on the last post. There is the cutest fabric store in Bountiful. i go there maybe 3-4 times a week. I'm sure the workers are sick of me, but I just can't help myself.
Pictures of camping coming soon. I'll post when I feel like it. Am I the only one who thinks uploading lots of pics, then uploading them on a blog is a REAL BIG PAIN IN THE YOU-KNOW-WHAT????
Hope everyone had a great 4Th of July!!!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

That hat is so cute! That is so awesome that you can sew. I can barely sew a button back onto a shirt. ha ha ha

Shantaye said...

R U KIDDING ME!?! That is amazing!

Eliza said...

LalalaLOVE it!