Friday, June 11, 2010

My sweet little grandmas funeral was this week. she died almost a month ago, but we had to wait for my uncle to get back from Africa to have the funeral. rude huh? What was he doing in Africa that was more important then his own mothers funeral? beets me. Don't even get me started on this subject. I would drop ANYTHING, and I do mean ANYTHING to be there asap for my mom. It was a sad day, but happy ( well, just a tiny bit) at the same time because she isn't suffering anymore.


My Daddy and I at the funeral

This was a scrapbook page I did a long time ago. My favorite picture is the one that's a circle in the middle. She is just the cutest! She looks so innocent.


A family pic is very rare for us. So I'm glad that I got this one.


This is my cousin Jeff. He is the only one my age that's on my moms side. we are like brother and sister, We were very close. He is pretty dang good looking and he is single laddies!!!!! a return missionary and he is going to be a doctor!( ha he would be so embarrassed. good thing he wont read this!!!)

Then here is my Land. he is so dang supportive. I know he had to be bored and not very excited to meet my crazy extended family. But He was there for the whole thing, went out to dinner with my family sun, mon and tues. What a trooper. He is the best.
Love you Grandma!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

First off, {{{HUGS}}} to your entire family!!

That really is a great family picture. I haven't seen all y'all in ages :(

I hope you are comforted by all the sweet memories you have of your times together with your grandma.